Updated: Mar 21
Once again, I will be with Lindiwe Modise MotswedingFM at 21h20-22h00 DSTV Channel 809. I will advise about understanding your credit profile. So that you can easily diagnose your financial state, and your credit rating for better financial decision making.
I will surely talk about the below concerns and more...
1. What is a credit Profile
· Credit Profile ke eng?
2. What is the importance of knowing your credit profile?
· Goreng modirisi a tshwanetse go itse ka credit profile ya gagwe?
3. What are challenge or problems you can find in your credit profile?
· Ke matsapa a feng a o ka fitlhelang mo credit profile?
4. How does credit score help you when you want to apply for credit?
· Credit score e ka thusa jang moreki fa a batla go reka ka sekoloto?
5. What influences the credit score to go up or down?
· Ke eng se se tlhotlheletsang credit score gore e ye ko tlase kgotsa ko godimo?
6. How can a consumer get access to their credit profile?
· Moreki a ka iponela credit report ya gagwe jang?
By: Kelebogile Mooketsi